With many years in the Real Estate business, I recognize that caring for my clients is the most important aspect of my job.
When you make the important decision to buy or sell a home, I am committed to going the extra mile to ensure that all of your needs are successfully met in professional and caring manner.
Because the Real Estate Industry is a dynamic and continually changing enviroment, you need the guidance of a proven agent to represent your individual interests.
My experience and dedication to staying on top of current real estate trends allow me to provide uncompromising service with a personal touch.
- Full Time Licensed Real Estate Broker, licensed since 1996.
- I have worked with Keller Williams Energy Real Estate Brokerag, Royal LePage Frank Real Estate as well as GMAC Real Estate.
- Prior to that I owned my own Wedding Planning business.
- I have earned several Sales Achievement awards over the course of my Real Estate career.
- I have sat as a Director on the Durham Region Real Estate Board
- Member of the Education Committee.
- Past member of the Professional Standards Committee.
My primary goal is to have every person I work with feel that the real estate transaction that they have experienced with me at their side has been a positive experience. I want them to have the least stress possible while going through the process. If I can accomplish this then I am a success!
If you’re looking for a real estate agent, it’s important that you find someone who is a good fit for you. So let’s talk. Whether you’re selling or buying, I’d like to learn more about you and your needs and goals. You can count on me to “tell it like it is” and give you a realistic picture of what is possible.
Contact me to get in touch.